DIGITAL CONTENT WORKSHOP
DATE: Tuesday 20 May
TIME: 8:30 am – 11:00 am
LOCATION: First Floor, 332 Albert Street, East Melbourne VIC 3002
If you can’t remember the last time you updated your web content, it’s time you did it. Fresh content helps you stand out, engage visitors and look professional – plus it increases your visibility online.
In our upcoming 2-hour interactive workshop, ‘When did you last update your content?’, we talk you through everything you need to know. Perfect for business owners, content managers and marketing staff. You’ll take part in hands-on exercises and receive resources to take with you.
- Understand the web content redevelopment process
- Connect with your target market effectively
- Ensure content is as user-friendly as possible
- Write specifically for the web, creating copy that converts
- Improve your Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Manage ongoing changes and optimisation
- And more we’re not going to tell you about just yet!
Your presenter is Natalie Khoo, a leading online copywriter, with over a decade of professional media experience. Natalie works with clients such as Monash University, State Government Victoria, as well as many of our projects at SWiM.
A 45-minute presentation, followed by 45 minutes of Q&A.
Morning tea and refreshments will be provided.
Attendance is FREE of charge for existing SWiM customers, however places are limited. Please contact email@example.com or call (03) 9326 8000 to register your spot today.