Digital Designer – Graduate Roll
Looking to Kick Start Your Digital Career?
Your role will include working on full project lifecycles – from brief to design, development and campaign, usability and build.
We’ll build you up and make you great, so you can do it all!
WHO ARE WE?:
SWiM Communications is a digital agency specialising in delivering creative and innovative online experiences.
Our expertise includes;
- Website design and construction, including eCommerce and responsive websites
- Digital Design across all media
- Content strategy, SEM & email marketing
- Social Media strategy & implementation across Facebook, YouTube, Insta, Linkedin and what ever comes next!
YOU’LL GET TO DO GREAT STUFF:
- Website/UI/UX design and development
- Front end development of responsive websites
- CMS implementation – php based, including eCommerce
- Website content compilation
- SEO research and advice
- Research into new web technologies
- Client communication
- Support and assistance in our other work
WHAT YOU NEED:
- An awesome Uni portfolio
- A willingness to learn and grow beyond what you’ve been taught
- Minimum of three year degree in design, multi-media, computer science or equivalent
- A sound knowledge of the software: Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Microsoft Office and Apple/PC Operating systems
FRIES WITH THAT:
- Experience with CMS and platforms such as WordPress (SAGE), Magento, CS-Cart, Drupal or similar.
- Knowledge of W3 and Accessibility standards
- Understanding of UX & UI design principles
- An appreciation of quality design of all types
- Innovation and creativity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to take initiative and work autonomously
- Strong attention to detail
- A hunger for current technology
- Sense of humor and fun
- Enjoy working as a team
WE’LL GIVE YOU HEAPS:
- Ability to develop and diversify your skills
- Attractive salary + Super
- Modern fully equipped office – with an office dog to pat!
- Great collaborative team in a progressive expanding business
- Ongoing training and professional development
- CBD fringe location close to public transport & free parking
- A fun Xmas Party and regular team building
Links to examples of your recent work with details of your specific contribution will be viewed positively.
We’d love to see your Linkedin profile, too. Got a link?
Please send your application including cover letter, CV & folio in PDF or web based format to:
“Digital Designer Position”
SWiM Communications P/L
RECRUITERS PLEASE NOTE:
SWiM has a policy of employing staff directly. Please do not contact us.
INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS NOTE:
The ability to work full time in Australia is mandatory. Candidates requiring Visa assistance will not be considered.