Work with us
Multimedia designer wanted!
We're on the hunt for a new SWiM team member. The job title says Multimedia designer, but really, it's a different job every day
So, if you love digital, and want to be part of a great team in a great environment, time for us to have a coffee.
Our team is first class. Boasting a talented design & development team with a broad and deep skill stack.
We’re able to provide a wide range of offerings to our clients:
- Website design, development and maintenance, including eCommerce and responsive websites
- Corporate identity, digital brand development and graphic design
- Video for Web production and print production
- Content strategy, SEM & email marketing
- Social Media strategy & implementation across Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn & whatever comes next!
We’ll make you awesome.
Your great new job will give you variety:
- Design of mobile and responsive websites
- Design of social media components
- Electronic Direct Mail (EDM) marketing and design
- Web content and Social Media strategy and delivery
- CMS implementation, including WordPress and others
- Corporate identity, graphic design & print works
- Anything else we can think of!
You should be off to a great career start:
- Minimum: Graduate to 2 years’ experience
- Minimum of 3-year degree in design, multimedia or equivalent
- Adobe Creative Suite professional competence
- Microsoft Office and Apple/PC Operating System familiarity
If you know a bit more, that's even better:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Client-facing experience
- Ability to take initiative and work autonomously
- Attention to detail
- Understanding of UX & UI design principles
- Innovation and creativity
- Project management
- Print design experience
- Desire to stay on top of today’s technology
- Excellent organisational & time management skills
- Supportive of team goals
- Sense of humor and fun
SWiM will give you heaps of benefits:
- Attractive salary + Super
- Funky, modern, fully-equipped office
- Great team atmosphere in a progressive growing business
- Ongoing training and professional development
- CBD fringe location close to public transport & parking
Show us what you’re made of:
Links to examples of your recent work with details of your specific contribution will be required (student projects acceptable).
Please send your application including cover letter, CV & folio in PDF or web-based format to:
"Multimedia Designer Position"
SWiM is always looking for great team members to build our culture and business.
We are always happy to hear from:
- Account Management
- Business Development Professionals
- Community Managers
- Digital Designers
- Up and comers – aspiring interns and graduates
If you’d like to talk to us about life working at SWiM, please send us your CV in PDF or provide online link, link to your Linkedin profile and your folio in either PDF or digital link format.
SWiM is happy to grow our industry by hosting tertiary level work experience students and interns. Secondary school work experience applicants will not be accepted.
SWiM currently only accepts applicants who hold full time and ongoing working rights within Australia.