We’re on the hunt for a new SWiM team member. The job title says Multimedia designer, but really, it’s a different job every day
SWiM Communications is a Digital Agency based in a buzzing, city-fringe location. We pride ourselves on delivering top quality digital works.
Our team is first class. Boasting a talented design & development team with a broad and deep skill stack.
We’re able to provide a wide range of offerings to our clients:
- Website design, development and maintenance, including eCommerce and responsive websites
- Corporate identity, digital brand development and graphic design
- Video for Web production and print production
- Content strategy, SEM & email marketing
- Social Media strategy & implementation across Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn & whatever comes next!
We’ll make you awesome.
Your great new job will give you variety:
- Design of mobile and responsive websites
- Design of social media components
- Electronic Direct Mail (EDM) marketing and design
- Web content and Social Media strategy and delivery
- CMS implementation, including WordPress and others
- Corporate identity, graphic design & print works
- Anything else we can think of!
You should be off to a great career start:
- Minimum: Graduate to 2 years’ experience
- Minimum of 3-year degree in design, multimedia or equivalent
- Adobe Creative Suite professional competence
- Microsoft Office and Apple/PC Operating System familiarity
If you know a bit more, that’s even better:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Client-facing experience
- Ability to take initiative and work autonomously
- Attention to detail
- Understanding of UX & UI design principles
- Innovation and creativity
- Project management
- Print design experience
- Desire to stay on top of today’s technology
- Excellent organisational & time management skills
- Supportive of team goals
- Sense of humor and fun
SWiM will give you heaps of benefits:
- Attractive salary + Super
- Funky, modern, fully-equipped office
- Great team atmosphere in a progressive growing business
- Ongoing training and professional development
- CBD fringe location close to public transport & parking
Show us what you’re made of:
Links to examples of your recent work with details of your specific contribution will be required (student projects acceptable).
Please send your application including cover letter, CV & folio in PDF or web-based format to:
“Multimedia Designer Position”